Terms & Conditions of Service & Use
Welcome to mQube! We are dedicated to providing our clients and users with exceptional media and entertainment services. By accessing and using our website, services, and products, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions. Please read these carefully, and if you do not agree with any of these terms, you should not use our services.
These terms are effective as of July 1st, 2023 and remain in effect until updated or replaced by new terms.
1. Acceptance of Terms: By using any of our services, you agree to be bound by these terms, including any policies and guidelines we have in place.
2. Changes to Terms: mQube reserves the right to modify these terms at any time. Your continued use of our services after such changes will constitute your acceptance of the new terms.
Use of Services:
1. License to Use: mQube grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use our services and content for your personal or business use.
2. Rules of Conduct: Users are expected to use our services responsibly and ethically. Misuse or fraudulent use of our services is strictly prohibited.
3. User Restrictions: You may not use our services for any illegal activities, and you must comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
Limitation of Liability and Disclaimer of Warranties
1. Disclaimer: mQube provides services on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind. We do not guarantee that the services will meet your requirements or be available on an uninterrupted basis.
2. Limitation of Liability: mQube, its affiliates, employees, agents, and licensors will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages resulting from your use of our services.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
1. Advance Payment: An upfront advance of 20-50% of the total price is required for project confirmation/booking.
2. Cancellation Policy: If a project is cancelled by the client, the advance payment is non-refundable. Refunds for completed work are not provided.
1. Ownership: All intellectual property rights in the services and content provided by mQube remain with mQube or respective artists.
1. Indemnification: You agree to indemnify and hold harmless mQube from any claims, damages, or expenses arising from your use of our services.
1. Breach of Terms: mQube reserves the right to suspend or terminate your account and access to our services if you breach these terms.
These terms are governed by the laws of India, and any disputes relating to these terms will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ahmedabad, India.
For any queries or assistance, you can reach us at:
Address: mQube, 18, Siddhi Apartments (Old), Near Prajapati Garden, Jivraj Mehta Hospital Road, Vasna, Ahmedabad, India. Pin : 380007.